Ngao/RTG Settlement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS GOR Be Gorean or Be Gone

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ngao Settlement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sanikaNSfg
Admin
sanikaNSfg

Ngao Settlement Empty
PostSubject: Ngao Settlement   Ngao Settlement I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:46 pm

a Small settlement by bila falls between Lake Ngao and lake Shaba off the swamp lands in the Jungles of Schendi the fall lead to a bubbling stream flowers scent the air as the tall trees hide theSettlement from open Veiw(R/p entrance and profile required)'

faleneCATA did some work to beautify the Main hall (Cabin ) for Me as a surprise If was such a wonderful Job and so lovingly done that I desided to leave the improvements as is they are as discribed below

faleneCATA: the floor gets polished to a brillent gleam then large mats of woven and dyed rushes are spread out... a smaller one gets a grouping of 4 large palmetto frond chairs and a little table set on it.. the midsized on is placed in the far front corner between the 2 big windows... Kashna's writing desk chair and a lounge set on it.... a cosy sunny spot for busness or tea... the 3rd and HUGE one is spread out before the hearth and all the smelly old furs tossed outside for later washing... ratan and wicker tables and long low seats with cosy pillows in BRIGHT colors set in a semi circle a gathering place for friends and family....* highly scented candles are everywhere as well as brightly colored wall hanging s of both savAGE and SCENDI NATIVES adorn the walls....bowls of flowers add their own scent and color to the ambiance of the home, gauzy sheer drapes over windows,.....creating a home WORTHY of a Lady yet comfy enuff for males*............Thank you falene you are a true gem
Back to top Go down
https://ngaortg.forumotion.com

Ngao Settlement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ngao/RTG Settlement :: General Information :: Gorean Information-
Jump to: