Ngao/RTG Settlement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS GOR Be Gorean or Be Gone

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slave Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sanikaNSfg
Admin
sanikaNSfg

Slave Rules Empty
PostSubject: Slave Rules   Slave Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:51 pm

General slave Rules

1) Drama will Not be tolerated there is only one warning then you will be banned

2) Slaves address all Free Men and Women as Master or Mistress Jarl, Itancanka or Kashna. If their gender cannot be determined by the nick, use Master until corrected, beg mercy for your error, and then make note. All slave nicks begin with a lower case letter. Master or Mistress nicks begin with an upper case letter.

3) While Free Men not always be right, they are by definition, never wrong. Therefore slaves do not argue with Free (especially in an open Room). Remember, you have the last two words in any disagreement...those being, "Yes, Master." or "Yes Mistress"

4) Slaves have no rights, you own nothing. Even your name is not your own, it can be changed at any time (in fact, for an unowned girl it may be changed several times at a Free's whim, so be prepared). Any items your Owner gives you can just as easily be taken away. Your Owners will supersedes your own, and Their tiniest whim is your absolute law. 

5) Jealousy and possessiveness of one's Owner are not becoming in a slave. It's you who are owned, not He/She. While any human may FEEL these emotions, a slave girl does not act upon them. It may be how you handle these feelings when you experience them that speak for your maturity and growth in your slavery.Jealousy has killed More slaves then anything else on Gor

6) Slaves shouldn't privately message (MSG, whisper, PM) any Free in the home without first seeking permission in the open room.Unless there is a problem and you need help example of this would be Some one Messeging you and wont leave you alone or some nut job trying to beat or rape you

7) Slaves who entice should be prepared to act upon such actions. "Slave heat" is a term girls use to describe their sex. However, in the Gor series, the author uses the term to describe the deep desire and sexual need of a slave girl, not her actual anatomical genitalia. In any event, "slave heat" should not be used unless the slave is allowed and ready to sexually please the man. If you show it, be prepared to use it. Slaves new to Gor or to a particular channel should not use slave heat in their serves. Learn home rules regarding its usage by observation or MSGing other slaves first.

Cool Slaves should not enter into the conversations of Free Men and Women when it comes to Free Bussness. If you wish to converse with other girls, do so in MSG's. Please, do not discuss personal, everyday issues in an openroom.

9)Slaves do not touch any form of weaponry unless handed to you . to do so Will mean Your death!

10) Slaves are to be pleasing at all times; there is no room for PMS or bad moods. Perfection of service and submission is the goal, mere excellence will be tolerated.

11) Slaves speak in third person speech. Therefore you shouldn't use the words "I," "me," or "mine." Instead, say "this one," "this slave," or "this girl." The exception is in speaking of a girl's particular Owner. If permitted, she may be allowed to say, "my Master." Although there are instances of slaves using the standard greeting of "Tal" in the books, most Realms restrict its use to the Free. as we do in this Home

12) It is a good idea to ask for permission to enter a Room, if you are unsure of the rooms's policy. Always ask permission and wait for a answere before leaving a Room or going away from your keyboard. if its a emergancy type 911 then go afk

13) If you don't know how to serve, you should not try unless a man commands it. Then it is wise to tell the man that you are untrained before you begin. He will decide whether he wishes you to serve or not. If he insists upon your service, take a deep breath, MSG another slave for help with that item, and try your best to be pleasing.

14) Never correct another slave in the open room, send a MSG instead. If you are unsure of something, it's always a good idea to MSG a more experienced slave for advice. the exception to this rule is fg ,sg or tg

15) A slave girl is supposed to serve all Free and be pleasing. However, if you are told to do something that goes against a direct order from your Owner, relate to the Free your Owner's wishes regarding the matter. If he/she still insists, ask for help from the Free of the home or fg . If you receive no help from them, some girls are instructed close the window and turn off their computer. If a girl is owned, she may have explicit instructions and you should beg your Master to know about yours. If a girl is unowned, and the request does not go against any Owner's command, but you are terrified, you may MSG a Free of the home for help, but remember a slave girl's primary purpose is to serve men and be pleasing. The Ops may not take it too kindly if you are constantly running to them for protection.

16) If there are Free at the gate you are to greet them straight away

17) Slaves found out to be disobaying Free Will be delt with (and I promise you wont like how I deal with it (Fayrre)****)

18 ) After you enter the home and greet you are to offer food or drink (I will have No excuses on this ,A lazy slave is Not what We want here )

19)Slave Do Not Cuss yell or scream

20) Slaves will NOT Growl

Gor is not a fair or just place. There is both incredible beauty and savagery in the books. Out of respect for those who take the philosophies outlined in the writing of John Norman seriously, please try to be polite, pleasing and follow the rules of whatever channel you may find yourself in. When in Gor, do as the Goreans do. Besides, it is incredibly rude to enter a Goreans house, and disrespect his home.

what happens in Our home stays in it

Back to top Go down
https://ngaortg.forumotion.com

Slave Rules
Page 1 of 1